Monday, February 13, 2006

Easier Week.....So far

So I haven't posted in a few days. We had to go get the aforementioned glasses on Saturday. She does look cute in them, and she can see better, so that's good. Sunday I felt crappy and didn't do much of anything.

Not a whole lot going on today. Work has picked up a tiny bit, that's a good thing. I took on a project I hope I can pull off. A guy came in wanting me to come up with a shirt design, using his race car. You know the shirts, NASCAR type. Lots of color and a drawing of the car. Shouldn't be that big a deal. Except for the part where I'm not a car guy. He brought a photo so I have that to go by. If he just wanted the photo on the shirt, I'd be done. I have to redraw the car, then color and highlight it. We'll see. I'll keep you posted.

So there you go. I'll try again tomorrow. See ya.

3 Comments:

Blogger Newscoma said...

She does look cute in them.

Monday, 13 February, 2006  
Blogger Newscoma said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Monday, 13 February, 2006  
Blogger Newscoma said...

Okay, post. I'm tiring of you

Thursday, 23 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home