Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Apology


I apologize. My friend (sister-in-law) Newscoma (you'll have to find the link yourself, it's over on the right, sue me, I'm new) said I may have come across a little dark on my first post. She actually wrote the one with the monkey picture.

Anyway, I'm usually a pretty layed back guy. Got the whole Chi thing happening. Pretty relaxed and groovy. But damn, the last month has kicked my ass. Being a lowly screen printer, January and February are always a little thin.

It's official, my $1000 truck needs a new engine. Lookin' at about $800. I bought it from my brother-in-law back in October. We both thought we were doing the other a favor. It would kill him to know this, so I can't tell him.

We went to the eye doctor today. He said my older daughter needs glasses. She's near-sighted. I said "can't we just move her desk closer to the board?, that's what my parents did." OK, I'm kidding, "they said tough it out and pay more attention to what the teacher is saying". OK, I'm kidding again. I didn't need glasses 'til I was in my twenties, which is a record in my family.

I really don't me to sound like such a tight ass. If it weren't for money, I wouldn't need any. I get like this every year about this time. In eight weeks I won't care. Well that's a lie, but it won't hurt as bad.

Guess that's it for today. This is really therapeutic.

Oh, you all need shirts printed. See the link over on the right. I'll learn how to embed the links and make it easier for everyone.

I keep trying to add spiffy pictures to my posts but they don't seem to show up. I'll figure it out eventually. Usually I'm pretty good about this stuff. But I've been a little pre-occupied (see previous post).

So there you go. I'll try again tomorrow. See ya.

1 Comments:

Blogger Newscoma said...

The only honest thing I can say is...
Drink more, kidnap your wife for a secret rendesvous with no kids and remember, Karl Rove is probably reading these things.

Tuesday, 07 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home